- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Gifts for Special Occasions
- Christmas & Advent
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Father's Day
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Graduation Day
- Greeting Cards
- LifeWay Resources
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- New Year's Resources
- Resources for Love & Hope
- Wedding & Marriage
Winner of the 2020 Christian Book Award for Bible of the Year!
Trusted & Treasured by Millions of Readers over 30 years, the Life Application Study Bible Is Today's #1-Selling Study Bible, and a Bible for All Times.
Now it has been thoroughly updated and expanded, offering even more relevant insights for understanding and applying God's Word to everyday life in today's world.
Discover How You Can Apply the Bible to Your Life Today
Now with a fresh two-color interior design and meaningfully updated study notes and features, this Bible will help you understand God's Word better than ever. It answers questions that you may have about the text and provides you practical yet powerful ways to apply the Bible to your life every day.
Study the stories and teachings of the Bible with verse-by-verse commentary. Gain wisdom from people in the Bible by exploring their accomplishments and learning from their mistakes. Survey the big picture of each book through overviews, vital statistics, outlines, and timelines, and grasp difficult concepts using in-text maps, charts, and diagrams--all to help you do life God's way, every day.
The Large Print editions are for people who enjoy the enhanced readability of larger text.
Features: (Enhanced, updated, and with new content added throughout)
- Now more than 10,000 Life Application notes and features
- Over 100 Life Application profiles of key Bible people
- Introductions and overviews for each book of the Bible
- More than 500 maps & charts placed for quick reference
- Extensive side-column cross-reference system to facilitate deeper study
- Life Application index to notes, charts, maps, and profiles
- Refreshed design with a second color for visual clarity
- 16 pages of full-color maps
- Quality Smyth-sewn binding--durable, made for frequent use, and lays flat when open
- Presentation page
- Single-column format
- Christian Worker's Resource, a special supplement to enhance the reader's ministry effectiveness
- Full text of the Holy Bible, New Living Translation (NLT), combining the latest biblical scholarship with clear, natural English
- The words of Jesus are in red letter.
More Product Information
- Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers
- ISBN: 149643935X
- ISBN-13: 9781496439352
- SKU: 9781496439352
- Release Date: April 7, 2020
- Language: English
- Version: New Living
- Bible Type: Study
- Location of References: N/A
- Binding: Imitation Leather
- Print Size: 0
- Height: 2.80 inches
- Width: 7.60 inches
- Length: 10.20 inches
- Weight: 4.95 pounds
About the Author
Located in Carol Stream, Illinois, Tyndale House Publishers was founded in 1962 by Dr. Kenneth N. Taylor as a means of publishing The Living Bible. Tyndale publishes Christian fiction, nonfiction, children's books, and other resources, including Bibles in the New Living Translation (NLT).
Tyndale products include many New York Times best sellers, including the popular Left Behind fiction series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins, novels by Francine Rivers, Karen Kingsbury and Joel C. Rosenberg, plus numerous nonfiction works.
Tyndale House Publishers is substantially owned by Tyndale House Foundation. As a result, the company's profits help underwrite the foundation's mission, which is to spread the Good News of Christ around the world.
Minister to the spiritual needs of people, primarily through literature consistent with biblical principles.
- Dependent on God's leading
- Anchored in the Bible
- Driven to make God's Word accessible
- Committed to excellence
- Honor God
- Excel in business
- Sustain controlled economic growth
- Operate profitably
- Help employees grow